Monday, January 19, 2009

It's a Boy!



Yes, we are on the BLUE team. I hope they are right! It seemed pretty obvious and I could tell before the tech said it. We went on Sat night (thanks Erin who suggested getting an U/S at a 3D place for gender determination) and got to see the lil guy. At one point he was sucking his thumb and then opening and closing his mouth as if he was chewing on something. It was very exciting and Patrick is beyond excited to have his boy. Today was my 17th week OB appt. and everything is looking good. Baby is right where he should be. I am not really showing, Patrick and I can tell slightly, but I don't think anyone else can. I haven't gained any weight which could be good and bad, but the doctor was not concerned at all. We are scheduled for an U/S on Feb. 4th. Looking forward to seeing baby again!

No comments:

Post a Comment